Professional Services Sales
Locations: Metro New York, New England (Boston-based)
Job Description:Solution-focused professional responsible for representing Professional Services (PS) in the sales cycle for new opportunities within existing and prospective clients
Sell Unitiv’s solutions and related services to prospective and existing clients. Participate in strategic account planning sessions, territory reviews, and deal specific account strategy calls to identify how PS can increase Unitiv’s competitive position by being a differentiator in the sales cycle. Once deals are qualified, and building on prior information discovery sessions, conduct onsite scoping sessions with C-level executives and their direct reports to identify and recommend implementation scope, including phasing and pricing.
- Selling Professional Services-related solutions
- Respond to existing and prospective client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Participate in account strategy sessions
- Present PS as a differentiator in the sales cycle
- Conduct scoping sessions to recommend project scope, price and phasing
- Deliver value focused / results oriented PS proposals
- Meet or exceed assigned sales target
- Develop and maintain a quality pipeline of services
- Must have at least 5 years of experience selling consulting services.
- Strong business analysis, solution crafting, interaction management, and presentation skills.
- Should have an in depth knowledge of selling strategies, development of proposals, contracts, close plans and statements of work for professional services.
- Proven ability to exceed sales quotas.
- Ability to develop executive level relationships. Strong communication and negotiation skills required.
- Willing to travel.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in order to liaise between the user community, executive sponsors, and the Unitiv team.