Systems Solutions ArchitectUnitiv is currently growing our operations in multiple markets. We are seeking a highly innovative and flexible individual who thrives in coming up with inventive solutions to difficult problems. This individual will need to be comfortable with talking with lots of different clients and assisting them in designing the architecture that will support their infrastructure. Our organization is fast moving, and we’ll make sure that you have lots of training to stay on top of the market and the new technologies that are available.
- Work with customers to help them understand the differences between various solutions (for example, why they would want to choose a certain type of SAN over a competing technology).
- Take ambiguous information, distill it, and create a plan for various opportunities.
- Create documentation and proposals for prospective customers.
- Attend training and achieve certifications in order to be recognized as an information authority.
- Evaluate vendors for partnership.
- Assist customers with hands on work and Profession Service engagements.
- Perform Proof of Concept demonstrations.
- Attend events to build rapport with customers.
- 4+ years of Linux experience (Red Hat, CentOS, Debian, Gentoo, et cetera) – A specific distribution is not important. We will train and get you certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE).
- Shell scripting experience (Perl, Bash, Python, Ruby, et cetera) – A specific language isn’t important, but the ability to perform tasks with the language is.
- Virtualization using VMware, KVM, RHEV, Hyper-V, or Citrix.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Windows 2008 and 2012 experience is a plus; so is Active Directory experience.
- Automation with Chef, Puppet, or Ansible is a plus.
- General understanding with the ability narrow down on specifics for Linux networking including: VLANs, IPTables, Firewalls, and Routing.
- SELinux experience is a plus.
- SAN administration/engineering experience is a strong plus.
- Network administration/engineering experience is a strong plus.
- Security administration/engineering experience is a strong plus.
Unitiv is a growing VAR located in Alpharetta, GA that has been in the IT business for nearly 20 years. Over the last two decades we have innovated and built an adaptable organization with a strong drive to serve our customers’ needs. Our customers are typically Fortune 500 companies, and we service the SLED market. We are also home to our award winning Service Desk (IHD) which performs first call vendor management for all of customers.
Interested? Please send resume to email@example.com