Planning ahead is key, but as this e-Book will discuss, equally important is the foundation you use to make projections. The reality is that smarter capacity planning starts with a better understanding of the virtual environments and the interdependencies of data center entities.
In this e-Book you will learn:
- The foundation for making intelligent capacity projections
- Resource consumption and how to think about their allocation
- Ways to assure application QoS as you provision
- How to manage fast growing physical and virtual environments
- A solution to managing the complex environment using economic abstractions and “what-if” scenarios
Interested in a free 30 Day Trial of VMTurbo Operations Manager? Go to http://vmturbo.com/partners/unitiv/
Operations Manager is a unified control system. The software assures workload performance while utilizing the infrastructure as efficiently as possible.
- Unified control engine for capacity planning, workload onboarding, and performance management
- Continuously assures workload performance by preventatively reallocating resources (before degradations occur)
- Maximizes infrastructure efficiency by managing infrastructure capacity and utilization
- Easy deployment – be up and running in less than an hour