Virtualized environments are demanding when it comes to storage. Tier-1 virtualized applications require always-on, fast, available access to data. One of the ways that today’s virtualization vendors are increasing the stability and speed of storage access in virtualized environments is through the use of flash, and HP is leading the way among the crowd.
Storage challenges facing the enterprise today
There are a number of significant challenges that the enterprise faces today when it comes to handling storage in a virtualized environment, including:
- The cost and complexity of implementing data protection in a virtualized environment
- Outmoded storage architecture that doesn’t hold up under virtualized and random I/O
- Low VM density and storage inefficiencies that provide you with lower ROI than what you anticipated
- Difficulties with having enough availability and performance to be able to virtualize those mission critical workloads
- Complex management which means a higher administrative overhead.
These are real problems, and they’re costing your organization time and money.
How HP storage solutions help
Fortunately, HP storage solutions with flash offer you some solutions. Using HP storage solutions, you can:
- Have a virtualized platform that’s able to be up and running within about 15 minutes
- Reach consistent and measurable performance objectives in an economy of scale, and with unpredictable, dynamic workloads.
- Double your VM density while cutting the capacity requirements in half.
- Virtualize your top-tier business critical applications safely and confidently.
- Maximize availability of your top tier applications without compromising their performance
- Increased scalability and performance through offloading certain compute intensive tasks to your flash storage
- Reduced administrative overhead through integration with management tools
HP offers flash storage in its storage products without compromise. The HP 3PAR StoreServe products are agile and efficient, and specifically designed to be implemented in high-demand, virtualized, Tier-1 environments. Even your most demanding business critical applications, regardless of size, can be virtualized with confidence using HP flash storage.
MORE INFORMATION >>> www.unitiv.com/hp-all-flash-arrays