Unitiv’s Commitment to Privacy
At Unitiv we are committed to providing the highest quality enterprise solutions and services in a way that promotes confidence among our clients, partners, and people. This commitment includes protecting the privacy of all the personal information in our care. In handling customer and employee personal information, we abide by the following guidelines:
- Unitiv limits the collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided to us to only that information which is necessary for our business purposes and to provide solutions and services to you.
- Unitiv retains personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those business purposes and to comply with any applicable laws governing the retention of records.
- When Unitiv no longer requires the information for its business purposes or to meet those legal requirements, we will either destroy it or render it anonymous.
- Unitiv does not collect, use or disclose personal information about its clients without the consent of its clients, except where disclosure is permitted or required by law.
How Unitiv uses Personal Information
- Unitiv will not share your personal information, without your consent, with any organization outside its partner network that would enable that organization to use your personal information for marketing purposes.
- Unitiv only uses or discloses your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, other purposes you consent to, or as required or permitted by law.
- Unitiv keeps your personal information as accurate and up to date as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is used.
If you have questions, please contact us at our Corporate Headquarters:
6225 Shiloh Road, Suite D